IF YOU HAVE LANDED ON THIS PAGE,
YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT CONNECTED TO THE IKS HOTSPOT NETWORK.
- You will NOT be able to log in to the Hotspot
- Please disconnect from the other network. (If you have a phone, you may be using 3G)
- You cannot connect to the Hotspot while using your phone's 3G service. Turning OFF 3G may help
- Now connect your device to the IKS Wireless Network, at the location where you are staying,
- Then try again to go to: hotspot.iks.co.nz
- Alternatively, you may try shutting down your device, restart it, then try connecting again.